This school was established on 10th June in 1991. It was affiliated under the Maharashtra State Board. From 2017 academic year onwards the School is under Vishwashanti Gurukul Schools and which is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education co-educational school from Mini KG to 7th standard, powered by the MAEER’S MIT. Student’s centric learning environment, along with Montessori learning methods, fun and activity-based education system is followed. The most modern facilities with Audio Visual teaching learning aids and most hygienic classrooms with utmost care from teachers are the specialty of this section.
This campus is spread over more than 5 acres of land, centrally located at the heart of the city. The School is known for best infrastructure, well experienced and highly qualified teachers. Because of discipline and cultural values imbibed on to the children this has become the Centre of excellence in Pune.
We believe that the children are energy bank and their quest for knowledge is being nurtured here in terms of creativity, reading, listening and imaginations. Any creativity will be nurtured here and make them a perfect human being.
Most effective Training for children for their all-round development
Quality education with modern amenities in lower cost compared to other CBSE schools
- Quality education and skill development program.
- Tailor made curriculum (Children are free to choose their subjects other than core subjects)
- Remedial classes for slow learners in their weak subject areas.
- E- learning and smart classes
- Strict disciplined learning environment
- The complete safe campus with adequate security personals for 24X7
- CC TV in every nook and corner
- Child friendly campus
- Value based education and ancient Gurukul culture
- Personality development classes.
- Safe and secure campus under the supervision of various safety committees including parent members.
- Well-equipped composite science/ computer/ IT/ Electronics/ mathematics/social science laboratories
- Well-furnished library/ Reading room and readers club activities
- Well-equipped and furnished seminar hall / mini theatre
- Open auditorium for debate and public speaking classes
- Open auditorium for art form trainings
- Amphitheatre for student’s visual art activities
- Spacious play ground
- Volleyball/basketball/ badminton courts
- Training for yoga and meditation
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Art and science exhibitions
- National Robotics training
- Educational Film shows and its reviews
- Less number of books to carry.
- Training for athletics and games.
- Award for model behaviors/ attendance and talent Life skill coaching
- Exchange programs IIT/IIM/Civil services coaching from 8 th standard onwards up to 12th standard
- Training sessions for parents
- Educational tour programs
- Social commitment programs
- Value education programs
- Social engineering programs
- Political science programs
- Philosophy and spiritual learning
- Cultural programs
- Behavior development programs
Proposed programs in 2018-19
1. Roller skating training
2. Martial arts training
3. Smart class rooms
4. Swimming coaching
5. Student policing
- Art and Craft
- Drawing and painting
- Public speaking
- Creative arts
- Creative writing / Communication skills training
- Disaster management training
- Adventure sports
- Educational tour/ history/ geography/ political/geological learning
- Diamond club
- Readers club activities
- Nature club activities
- National cadet corps (NCC)
- Career counseling sessions will be conducted by experts (Defense/ medical/ hospitality/ legal/press and visual media /Aviation/ Finance/ and Indian administrative and police professionals/ Judicial professionals etc)
- Interactive sessions with experts from various field of excellence will be conducted sessions for our kids (6 to 10) throughout the academic year.