The school will admit the children to Mini KG, Jr. KG. & Sr. KG. for the academic year 2020-2021 .
ELIGIBILITY :- Pre Primary
|Mini K. G.||1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014||3 to 4 years|
|Jr. K. G.||1st October 2012 to 31st September 2013||4 to 5 years|
|Sr. K. G.||1st October 2011 to 31st September 2012||5 to 6 years|
ELIGIBILITY :- Primary
Std.I : Children who have completed 6 years are eligible of admission.
Std. II to IV : Admissions are subjected to availability of seat and proficiency of the child in English & Mathematics.
- Age is the main criteria for admission.
- The overage and underage children will not be considered for admission.
|V||9½ To 10½|
|VI||10½ To 11½|
|VII||11½ To 12½|
|VIII||12½ To 13½|
|IX||13½ To 14½|
|X||14½ To 15½|
- Parent's application along with Xerox copy of report card (Previous Std.)
- Original report card (for verification)
- Original school leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if Applicable)
Std-9th & 10th (Yrs.14 & 15)
In years 10-13 the students complete their prescribed curriculum courses, leading to S.S.C. certification. At the age of 16.
In STD – 9th, Maths bifurcates to Maths – I i.e. Algebra & Maths–II i.e. Geometry & Science to Science & Technology which includes Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. In Social – Sciences Political Science and Economics is included. Also students have Social–Science & Work –Experience. All students till STD 10th have to learn all the subjects.
- The admission form would be available on the website from 7.00 a.m. of 2nd January 2020 and in school office from 2nd of January between 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Parents must download and fill the admission form.
- Duly filled admission form along with all the necessary documents (i.e. photocopies of birth certificate, transfer certificate, leaving certificate, Aadhar card and passport size photos of child and parents) will be accepted from 2nd January 2020 between 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon in school office on payment of Rs. 250/- towards brochure and the cost of processing admission form.
- Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Admission procedure will be conducted as per provision of law and rules of the school, they are as follows: -
- Interaction of Principal with the child along with parents is mandatory
- Complete admission attached with above mentioned documents
- Payment of admission fee.
- School accepts only annual fees and admission fees.
- School will not accept any kind of donation or deposit from the parents.
- For any queries please contact school office in person or at 7498131423/020-25442166 or email@example.com