- The School follows the method of random selection of children for admission to Mini K.G.
- The school will admit the children to Mini. Jr & Sr. K.G. for the academic year 2017-2018 .
ELIGIBILITY :- Pre Primary
|Mini K. G.||1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014||3 to 4 years|
|Jr. K. G.||1st October 2012 to 31st September 2013||4 to 5 years|
|Sr. K. G.||1st October 2011 to 31st September 2012||5 to 6 years|
ELIGIBILITY :- Primary
Std.I : Children who have completed 6 years are eligible of admission.
Std. II to IV : Admissions are subjected to availability of seat and proficiency of the child in English & Mathematics.
- Age is the main criteria for admission.
- The overage and underage children will not be considered for admission.
|V||9½ To 10½|
|VI||10½ To 11½|
|VII||11½ To 12½|
|VIII||12½ To 13½|
|IX||13½ To 14½|
|X||14½ To 15½|
- Parent's application along with Xerox copy of report card (Previous Std.)
- Original report card (for verification)
- Original school leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if Applicable)
Std-9th & 10th (Yrs.14 & 15)
In years 10-13 the students complete their prescribed curriculum courses, leading to S.S.C. certification. At the age of 16.
In STD – 9th, Maths bifurcates to Maths – I i.e. Algebra & Maths–II i.e. Geometry & Science to Science & Technology which includes Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. In Social – Sciences Political Science and Economics is included. Also students have Social–Science & Work –Experience. All students till STD 10th have to learn all the subjects.
- The admission form would be available at the website from 7.00 a.m. of 2nd January 2017 to 11.00 a.m. of 6th January 2017 and also in school office from- 2nd to 6th January 2017 between 9.00 to 11.00 a.m.
- Download and print the admission form.
- The duly filled in form along with attested Xerox copy of birth certificate will be accepted from Monday 2nd January 2017 to Friday, 6th January 2017 between 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. in school office on payment of Rs. 150/- towards brochure and the cost of processing admission form. The Xerox copy of the application form will not be accepted which may please be noted.
- An incomplete form will be rejected.
- Admission procedure will be conducted as per provision of law and rules of school/institute.
- Selected name will be displayed on the school notice board on the specified date and which would be notified at a later date
- The admission is deemed confirmed after the parent complete all the formalities and payment of annual fees in advance
- School accepts only annual fees and no donation or deposit.
- Any refund of fees would be as per rules printed on reverse of fees receipt.
- For any queries please contact school office in person or at 020 - 2544 2166